The Samsung SCV-2081RP is a high performance vandal-resistant dome camera capable of illuminating subjects up to 20m from the camera thanks to its built-in IR LEDs.
This delivers exceptionally clear images in complete darkness. What’s more, the SCV-2081RP automatically adjusts the intensity of its IR LEDs according to the distance to the subject it is viewing in order to eliminate bright highlights and ensure a perfectly balanced foreground and background image.
The built-in 3.6X vari-focal lens (2.8 ~ 10mm) provides an optimal monitoring range in any installation environment. Also, with full weatherproof protection to IP66, the SCV-2081RP can be installed both indoors and outdoors.
• 1/3" Super HAD CCDII
• Based on W-V, the latest generation of Winner DSP engine
• Built-in 3.6x (2.8 ~ 10mm) varifocal lens with auto iris
• Built-in high-performance IR LEDs (IR distance 20m)
• SSNRIII, Upgraded 2D/3D noise reduction technology
• Day & Night with ICR (Infrared Cutfilter Removal)
• High resolution of 600TV lines (Colour), 700TV lines (B/W)
• Min. illumination - 0Lux@F1.2 (LED on) - 0.15Lux@F1.2 (Colour) - 0.0003Lux@F1.2 (Colour sens-up)
• Privacy masking with 12 user programmable zones
• Protection against water & dust (IP66)
• Two types of installation (Flush or surface mount)
• SSDR (Samsung Super Dynamic Range)
• HLC (Highlight Compensation)
• DIS (Digital Image Stabilization)
• Motion detection
• Coaxial control
• 512x sens-up support
• Multi-language OSD
• S/N ratio of 52dB
• Dual voltage : 12V DC / 24V AC