This camera has a high resolution of 480 TV lines using one of the best full digital image processing and special algorithm technologies.
Intelligent Motion Detection & Tracking - This is an intelligent function that automatically detects a motion of an object. You can set a virtual fence so it displays an alert if an object passes / enters / exits the virtual area.
XDR (EXTENDED DYNAMIC RANGE) - Active controls gamma compensation in the way it operates the ambient luminance contrast in certain pixel unit to determine the optimal visibility.
High sensitivity - It implements images of high sensitivity using the up-to-date SONY super-HAD IT CCD.
Low Illumination - It uses the digital signal technologies such as low illumination and day and Night functions that make your camera identify objects even in worst environment.
Superior Backlight Adjustment - When an object has bright illumination, or sunlight behind it, the camera automatically improves the shaded object picture quality.
Digital power synchronization Output signal setting OSD - on screen display menu is provided to display the status of the camera and configure the functions interactively.
- 1/4" Ex-View CCD 410K/470K
- Horizontal resolution: 480 TV Lines
- Minimum scene illumination: 0.002(colour)/0.0002(B/W) Lux
- 12X Zoom Lens (12X optical, 10X digital)
- 128X WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Day & Night
- Motion Detection (Zones and sensitivity level set by user)
- Alarm Input: 1Ch/ Alarm Output: 1Ch
- Privacy Protection Allows up to 8 Privacy Zones
- Remote Control through RS485 and RS422 (using SCC-1000/2000)