This automatic smoke exhaust vent is a 140° opening lid-type leaf designed with the primary function of evacuating smoke, fire fumes, and thermal energy from inside buildings to the outside, thus contributing to protection of life and property. It is available with a variety of lid options, including polycarbonate, acrylic and aluminium.
AOV - automatic opening vent for roof installations
• NSHEV (Natural Smoke and Heat Exhaust Ventilators) conforms to EN 12101-2
• 140° opening lid-type
• 24vdc electromechanical actuator/control
• All galvanised steel elements of skylights are coated with zinc for protection standard bases are
supplied with thermal insulation 20mm thick
• Custom options
• Dimensions - we can supply the Ostro to match your specific requirements
• Alternate operators (pneumatic operator available)
• Lid fill (Polycarbonate, Acrylic and Aluminium fill and domes)
• The type and thickness of thermal insulation can be adjusted to individual requirements
• Available with wind deflector
A builders work upstand is required to accommodate the roof hatch. You should build your upstand external
size to no more than 1280mm x 1280mm.
The required dimensions are:-
1100mm x 1100mm - Final Internal dimensions of cut-out hole in roof.
1280mm x 1280mm - External dimension of finished upstand.
Fill: Cellular polycarbonate 10 mm - with options up to 25 mm thick, with various light transmittance
values and heat transfer coefficients
DELIVERY COULD TAKE BETWEEN 7-14 DAYS